This Course is For You if You;
But I must explain to you how all this mistaken idea of denouncing pleasure and praising pain was born and I will give you a complete account of the system, and expound the actual teachings of the great explorer of the truth, the master-builder of human happiness.
At the end of the workshop, participants should be able to:
- Determine the risks associated with lending;
- Identify options for mitigating credit risks.
- Appropriately price loans and advances.
- Identify warning signals and develop appropriate remedial strategies.
- Derive feedback from customers and other stakeholders for continued improvement
- Appraisal of the Legal and Regulatory Framework Guiding Bank Lending
- Risk Associated with Lending and their Mitigations
- Credit Analysis
- Credit Structuring and Facility Pricing
- Credit Administration
- Relationship Management in Credit